This is the Sponsors and Vendors page. Click the pictures below for other festival information!
Click the button to provide your sponsorship information.
About sponsoring the festival
Each year we rely on the generosity of kind sponsors and donors without whom our festival would not be possible. To thank our sponsors for their support, we offer a range of incentives and benefits. Read on to learn more about sponsorship benefits. To sponsor the festival, click on the orange button above.
We are committed to showing our gratitude to all of our sponsors and donors. By becoming a sponsor or vendor of the festival, your business will be highlighted among our community of hundreds of affluent, educated families. You will have be a vital part of a popular community event. You will contribute to the enrichment of our children’s education, and help to support our non-profit partners. You’ll also receive advertising benefits and complimentary gifts.
Please print out the forms, write in your information and drop them in the mail or at our office.
For all donations above $150, sponsors receive the following benefits.
- Vendor or marketing booth during the Festival event
- Your logo displayed on the New School website
- Display of your logo on all event posters and other publicity items
- Logo printed on the back of the festival teeshirt
- Free ad in The New School 2018-2019 Yearbook (published Summer 2019)
- Display marketing material in school front office
- One or more festival wristbands ($15 value each)
Click on the listed level below for specific benefits at different sponsorship levels. (The names of our sponsorship levels are based on various Arctic animals.)
- Your logo displayed on the New School website with linked URL to your website and your business address
- Your logo displayed for one month in the school lobby on our 27” digital screen (full screen)
- Premier display of your logo on all event posters and other publicity items
- Premier placement of your logo on the back of our festival tee-shirt
- Your business named in our social media event messaging (Facebook and Twitter)
- Logo and business description in a blog post on our website, with links on our social media pages
- Free half-page ad in the school yearbook
- Your marketing material (brochure, flyer and/or business card) on display in school front office for 12 months including one free distribution of marketing material in parent folder
- Four festival wristbands ($60 value)
- Your logo with linked URL to your website displayed on the New School website
- Your logo displayed for two weeks in the school lobby on our 27” digital screen (half screen or bigger)
- Your business mentioned in our social media event messaging (Facebook and Twitter)
- Prominent placement of your logo on the back of our festival tee-shirt
- Free quarter sized ad in in the school yearbook
- Three festival wristbands ($45 value)
- Your business logo with linked URL listed on our website
- Your business logo placed on the back of the festival T-shirt
- Business card ad in in the school yearbook
- Two festival wristbands ($30 value)
- Your business logo displayed on the school’s website
- Your business name mentioned in our parent e-newsletter and select event advertising
- Your business name printed on the festival tee-shirt
- One festival wristband
- Your business name listed on the school’s website
- Your business acknowledged in our parent e-newsletter
- One festival wristband
Promoting Your Sponsorship
We do everything we can to promote the Fall Festival and our Festival Partners. While we are confident of a great turnout, you can help create interest and promote your support of this family-friendly local event by posting news, information, and updates to your own website and social media pages. The more attendees we have, the more value you’ll get from your sponsorship. Here are some specific tips to support your sponsorship promotion.
- Like The New School on Facebook, and like, comment and share our posts.
- Post a link to the Festival main web page on your Facebook page.
- Share our Facebook Event page with your own Facebook audience and friends.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our posts.
- Download our 8×11 color flyer and post at your place of business.
- Write a press release about your support of the festival.
Without our invaluable volunteers, our festival would be impossible. If you are sponsoring, we suggest that you provide additional volunteers to support your efforts. For information on our festival volunteer opportunities and the available benefits and discounts, please visit the Volunteer Information page.
Please make a donation to the festival to help make it a success. Any funds raised in excess of expenses will be donated to our enhanced science curriculum.
The New School is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation is tax-deductible (to the extent allowed by the law). On behalf of the students, teachers, and families at The New School Montessori Center, many thanks for your support!!
Click the pictures for more festival information!
2017 Fall Festival Sponsors
Here’s a huge thank you to our Fall Festival Sponsors from last year! Sponsors help make the festival a memorable family-friendly event for everyone in the Holly Springs community. Please consider our sponsors next time you have a choice in services. And let them know you heard about them because of The New School Montessori Center Fall Festival!