Each year we rely on the generosity of kind sponsors and donors without whom our festival would not be possible. To thank our sponsors for their support, we offer numerous incentives and benefits.
This is the Sponsors and Vendors page. Click the pictures below for other festival information!
We are committed to showing our gratitude to all of our sponsors and donors. By becoming a sponsor or vendor this year, you will have the satisfaction of being a vital part of a popular community event. You will be contributing to the enrichment of our children’s education, and helping to support our non-profit partners. You’ll also receive advertising benefits and complimentary gifts.
The deadline to guarantee inclusion of your logo and URL on festival materials had passed. If you’d like to sponsor us to get a link to your website or a mention on Facebook, please contact the school admin!
Click below for a PDF of the sponsor packet and festival flyer.
Please print out the forms, write in your information and drop them in the mail or at our office.
For all donations above $125, sponsors receive the following benefits.
- Vendor or marketing booth during the Festival event
- Your logo displayed on the New School website
- Display of your logo on all event posters and other publicity items
- Logo printed on the back of the festival teeshirt
- Free ad in The New School 2017-2018 Yearbook (published Summer 2018)
- Display marketing material in school front office
- Festival wristbands ($15 value each)
Click on the tabs below for specific benefits at different sponsorship levels. (The names of our sponsorship levels are based in the sizes of various space-related phenomena.)
- Your logo displayed on the New School website with linked URL to your website and your business address
- Premier display of your logo on all event posters and other publicity items
- Premier placement of your logo on the back of our festival tee-shirt
- Your business named in our social media event messaging (Facebook and Twitter)
- Logo and business description in a blog post on our website, with links on our social media pages
- Free half-page ad in the school yearbook
- Your marketing material (brochure, flyer and/or business card) on display in school front office for 12 months including one free distribution of marketing material in parent folder
- Four festival wristbands ($60 value)
- Your logo with linked URL to your website displayed on the New School website
- Your business mentioned in our social media event messaging (Facebook and Twitter)
- Prominent placement of your logo on the back of our festival tee-shirt
- Free quarter sized ad in in the school yearbook
- Three festival wristbands ($45 value)
- Your business logo with linked URL listed on our website
- Your business logo placed on the back of the festival T-shirt
- Business card ad in in the school yearbook
- Two festival wristbands ($30 value)
- Your business logo displayed on the school’s website
- Your business name mentioned in our parent e-newsletter and select event advertising
- Your business name printed on the festival tee-shirt
- One festival wristband
- Your business name listed on the school’s website
- Your business acknowledged in our parent e-newsletter
- One festival wristband
Promoting Your Sponsorship
Of course, we do everything we can to promote the Fall Festival and our Festival Partners. While we are confident of a great turn out, you can help create interest and promote your support of this family-friendly local event by posting news, information, and updates to your own website and social media pages. The more attendees we have, the more value you’ll get from your sponsorship. Here are some specific tips to support your sponsorship promotion.
- Like The New School on Facebook, and like, comment and share our posts.
- Post a link to the Festival main web page on your Facebook page.
- Share our Facebook Event page with your own Facebook audience and friends.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our posts.
- Download our festival flyer and post at your place of business.
- Write a press release about your support of the festival.
Without our invaluable volunteers, our festival would be impossible. If you are sponsoring, we suggest that you provide additional volunteers to support your efforts. For information on our festival volunteer opportunities and the available benefits and discounts, please visit the Volunteer Information page.
Please make a donation to the festival to help make it a success. Any funds raised in excess of expenses will be donated to our enhanced science curriculum.
The New School is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation is tax-deductible (to the extent allowed by the law). On behalf of the students, teachers, and families at The New School Montessori Center, many thanks for your support!!
Click the pictures for more festival information!
2017 Fall Festival Sponsors
Here’s a huge thank you to our Fall Festival Sponsors! Sponsors help make the festival a memorable family-friendly event for everyone in the Holly Springs community. Please consider our sponsors next time you have a choice in services. And let them know you heard about them because of The New School Montessori Center Fall Festival!
Thanks to our Sponsors and Donors!
It is no understatement to say that this event would simply not happen without our generous sponsors! Please click on the logos and links below to visit our top sponsor websites as a way to thank them for making this all happen!
Prime One Media
TNS Student Council
Tiger Rock Martial Arts
Holman / Hoane Family