Updates for 2023-2024 School Year
1. Nido, EY, and CH full-day schedules begin at 8:15am and end at 4:15pm.
2. After-school schedules for all full-day pre-elementary programs will now begin at 4:15pm and end at 5:00pm. After-school for elementary and MAP programs will begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:00pm.
3. Late departures between 5:00pm and 5:30pm are only available as an Extended After-school Schedule (EAS) annual plan.
4. The charge for departures after 5:30pm will be $2 per minute payable by check or cash on the day of the late departure.
1. All pre-elementary full day programs in summer will end at 4:00pm.
2. All full day elementary summer camps will end at 3:30pm.
3. After-school will end at 4:30pm.
4. All summer programs are now offered as a part of the re-enrollment contract. Families pay one price and may attend as many of the nine weeks during summer as they wish.
5. Open enrollment for summer will be available on February 27th. This includes all families who have not enrolled in summer via the re-enrollment contract.