The New School is committed to providing as much assistance as possible to families in need. Below you can find options for financial assistance from government programs and from the school directly.
The NC Opportunity Scholarship, Disability Grant, and Educational Savings Account programs offer financial assistance for eligible children in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
The New School Tuition Assistance
The school uses FAST (Independent School Management’s Financial Aid for School Tuition) to provide an independent and objective financial evaluation of a family’s ability to pay tuition.
- All families are eligible to apply. Acceptance is based on financial need.
- Families with children applying to our Kindergarten, elementary, or middle school programs must first apply for one of the government scholarships listed above. Email verification of this application should be emailed to the school at email@example.com.
- Families with outstanding balances from a prior year must first request approval from the school before submitting a new application.
- Prior to completing the process, applicants should have their w2 tax information and other financial information readily available. All information is confidential.
- Both legal guardians (when applicable) should provide information even if separated or divorced.
- Application must be submitted by April 16th, 2023. Please note FAST charges a $45 non-refundable fee.
- Once the application is completed, make sure to send all required documentation to FAST (not the school).
- Click on the FAST image below to begin the application.