Admissions priority is given to students according to the following guidelines:
- Children of current or past New School faculty and staff
- Siblings of children currently enrolled in the school
- Transfer students from other Montessori schools
- Families applying based on a referral from a current family
- Children entering the Montessori program for the first time
The New School is coeducational and accepts qualified students regardless of race, color, gender, religion, or national origin. The school accepts students with a wide range of abilities and backgrounds. Admission is based on availability and the ability of our program to meet the needs of each applicant.